Win A Cruise
Win a Gadget
Enter to WIN a FREE CRUISE for TWO!!
Complete the below entry form for your chance to win. Earn extra entries by sharing the contest with your friends, family, and on social media!
THE ENTRY FORM WILL LOAD ABOVE
2023 Giveaway – What’s The Contest?
First of all, we want this contest to be fun! But there is the legal jargon necessary to protect us and spell out the terms of the contest. That information is below.
But it basically works like this….
We’re giving away 11 prizes!
- We’re giving away a cruise for two people! The cruise will be a maximum of 7 days and depart from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. The free cruise will be a “Guarantee Inside Cabin” on a major cruise line (MSC, Carnival, NCL) which will be determined one week prior to the drawing.
- We’re giving away an item from our Merch Store to the 5 people with the most entries! (the design is your choice)
- We’re giving people with the second 5 most entries a gift from our favorite cruise gadgets from amazon.com (see them here) (gift is of our choice)
The value assessed for the giveaway is a maximum of $500 per person for a total of $1000 for the cruise. This includes the cruise fare, port taxes, and mandatory gratuities required by the cruise line. Excluded are all other transportation costs, onboard spending, excursions, lodging, etc.
The odds of winning will depend. The way this contest works is you get an entry for just signing up. It’s like a raffle ticket. If you refer friends and share on social media, you get extra “bonus” entries or “raffle tickets”. There are no limits to how many bonus entries you can collect.
Bonus entries can be earned by sharing the contest on social media or following one of our social media accounts.
The contest will require a minimum of 50,000 unique participants and 100,000 entries to be awarded.
So the goal is to share as much as possible — increasing your entries!
Registering for this means you’re joining our mailing list. The winner will be notified via email by our email list. So be sure our emails don’t go into your spam!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up on CruiseGear.com and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, All EU countries, the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and Norway, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of any commercial cruise line, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of CruiseGear as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 21, 2023 at 1:00am Eastern and ending December 31, 2023 at 11:59 pm Eastern. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2023 at 11:59 Eastern.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at CruiseGear.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CruiseGear. You may not enter more times by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CruiseGear.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A complimentary cruise from a major cruise line operating from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The actual brand of the cruise line and the length of the cruise may vary. The cruise will be booked through a travel agent partner of CruiseGear. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CruiseGear. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CruiseGear.com’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for CruiseGear.com to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
Other prizes include a free item from our Merch collection and a travel gift from our Amazon.com curated cruise gear products.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A minimum of 100,00 entries including bonus entries in order to award the prize. If 100,000 entries are not received, the prize will roll over to the next year.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by a random drawing. The winner will be notified by e-mail only within five (5) days following the selection of the Winner. CruiseGear shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CRUISEGEAR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CruieGear.com, anyone acting on behalf of CruiseGear, and CruiseGear’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CruiseGear & all employees, subsidiaries, and parent company, from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which CruiseGear may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: CruiseGear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CruiseGear’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CruiseGear may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CruiseGear. CruiseGear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CruiseGear has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, CruiseGear reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CruiseGear / Destinations Media Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The Netherlands, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The Netherlands having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expense of entering a valid entry to this Campaign. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is CruiseGear.Com
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by CruiseGear is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or other social media platforms.
15. By checking the box on the signup form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules including being subscribed to our newsletter.