Royal Caribbean – Coco Loco Recipe
- .75 oz. dark rum
- .75 oz. coconut rum
- .5 oz. orange juice concentrate
- .5 oz. pineapple juice concentrate
- .5 oz. papaya juice concentrate
- .5 oz. coconut cream
- .25 oz. grenadine
- Pineapple wedge garnish
- Add ingredients, along with a half-cup of crushed ice, into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge.
Inspired by and found on Perfect Day at CocoCay, but is also available on the ships.
Disney Cruise Line – Konk Cooler Recipe
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 3/4 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce passion fruit juice
- 1 ounce piña colada mix
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Pour everything into a blender and turn it on at full speed for a few seconds to mix all ingredients together.
- Pour over crushed ice.
- Garnish with orange wedges and maraschino cherries.
Found on Disney’s private Bahamian island, Castaway Cay.
Princess Cruises – Paradise Punch Recipe
- 3/4 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
- 3/4 oz Amaretto
- 1/3 oz Lime cordial
- 1 oz Grenadine
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Orange juice
- Shake and strain over ice.
- Garnish with orange and cherry.
Carnival Cruise Line – Miami Vice Recipe
- 5 oz Bacardi 151
- 1 can Frozen Pina Colada Mix
- 1 can Frozen Daiquiri Mix
- Mix the pina colada with 2 1/2 oz rum & ice.
- Mix the daiquiri with 2 1/2 oz rum/ice.
- Add the pina colada to a cocktail glass, then add the daiquiri on top.
Norwegian Cruise Line – Rebellious Fish Recipe
- .75 oz. Passoa passion fruit liqueur
- .75 oz. Russian Standard vodka
- .25 oz. triple sec
- 2 oz. prosecco
- 2 oz. Orange juice
- Fresh berries (garnish)
- Combine passionfruit liqueur, vodka, triple sec and orange juice in a mixing glass.
- Shake contents.
- Pour mixture into glass, over ice.
- Pour prosecco (sparkling wine) through strainer into 12 oz. serving glass, over ice.
- Float berries on top.